Friday 1 April 2016

Day 9: A Reflection


Today being the last day of A-term it is customary to reflect upon the two week period coming to an end. At the beginning of the trip I was expecting to be  challenged physically on a weeklong trip with a couple of my friends. To my surprise this was not the trip that I ended up taking. The trip was so much better, not only did I spend time with good friends, I made new friends and got to know peers better. I was challenged physically and mentally, and learned that I could do a lot more than I initially thought I was capable of doing at the start of this course. All of the activities that we did throughout the trip were so much fun, my personal favorite was Wednesday, at Enchanted Rock when we got to go caving. Even though we all came away with some bumps and scrapes it was exciting and the whole group was engaged in the activity.  I think that I speak for everyone when I say that if I could do it all again, I would and I would give it 110%. Looking back at the trip I am left with fond memories and look forward to similar trips in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment